March 9, 2023
Never in my wildest dreams did I think about a trip to Nepal. I believe things happen for a reason. I became friends with a co-worker who is a retired endodontist. He was asked to do a Fulbright to Nepal teaching endodontics to Nepalese dental students. On a whim I mentioned what I could offer by means of teaching ideals such as infection prevention or quality improvement. Low and behold my whim of an idea has become real.
I began my trek to Kathmandu, Nepal this morning with an early morning flight to Denver, then Seattle. In Seattle I will board Qatar Airlines for Doha, Qatar and on to Kathmandu. Karl has arranged for a dentist to pick me up and drive me to Dhulikhel, about an hour drive southeast of Kathmandu.
I wanted to begin this blog in hopes of journaling my adventures in this magical place.
Wow!!!! This is so cool!
ReplyDelete