March 10, 2023


It's been a long trip so far. I made it through the longest portion of Seattle to Doha, Qatar. (I don't look any worse for wear after 14 hours of flying.) The seat was more comfortable than I thought it would be and I was fortunate enough not to have someone in the middle seat. Three meals of something were provided - I think it was chicken  for dinner and waffles for breakfast. The flight attendants were very doting and I had plenty to eat and drink. Pretty top notch for economy class. 

I am sitting now in the Doha airport waiting for my flight to Kathmandu. The airport is awesome! The shopping is better than any mall anywhere. I decided to have tea at the Harrods Tea House. A pot of lemongrass/ginger tea, caesar salad, and strawberry gelato for 25 USD. They don't tip here. 

I will attempt to get a quick nap in before boarding at 2am. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kali Temple (1000 Steps)

Temple Tour Kathmandu

Maternity Ward Visit